Sales & Business Development Manager
Centor Oceania is a unique company in the area of seed technologies, with a wide range of different products that range from seed coating materials and machinery, through to specialist drying technologies and analytical equipment. Based in Melbourne (Carrum Downs), where we have our R&D facilities and offices, we are also active in New Zealand and Asia and are part of a global group.
Reporting to the CEO, you will be responsible for all sales in Australia, New Zealand and Asia. You will have primary contact with an existing customer base, following a growth strategy to develop the market further by introducing new products and supporting existing ones. Being part of a small team, flexibility within the role is guaranteed, so being able to swap between sales, business development, marketing, and becoming involved in product development adds some great variation. You will be part of the executive team influencing the path of the company and being involved with the implementation of different strategies.
- Ensure the sales targets are met for all markets
- Develop, support and actively manage existing and new customer relationships
- Active involvement with the product development team, helping to co-ordinate efforts
- Sales forecasting on a monthly basis and communicating internally through reports and meetings, as well as analysing market potential
- Developing new markets, working on new product introductions
- Help plan and implement sales and marketing campaigns throughout the year
- Travelling to see customers on a regular basis, with overseas travel required
- Reach out to customer leads through developing relationships, cold calling, exhibitions, and conferences
- Sales experience and a passion for agriculture
- Qualified to tertiary level, or extensive experience in a similar role and industry
- Strong written, computer and verbal communication skills, including modern CRM systems
- Relationship management practises, experience of small business and the ability to build and retain productive business relationships
- Ability to understand and explain to others advanced technical concepts
- Experience in the seed coating industry would be ideal, or a background in seed treatment
Click here for a PD Sales Manager.
Applications with CV and a cover letter addressing the above criteria emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only successful applicants will be notified.